Thank you to our volunteers, supporters and sponsors who have contributed to bringing hope this holiday season for the families served by CPAF. With your support, we hosted holiday celebrations for residents and graduates of our emergency and transitional shelter families.
Many thanks to our holiday event volunteers and sponsors who volunteered their time, raised funds and conducted donation drives to sponsor holiday activities, gifts and toys for families – including:
- Blue Shield of California Asian Pacific Employee Network (APEN)
- CPAF Advisory Board members
- Bread of Life Christian Children’s Center
- Hands of Hope Jewelry
- St. Mark’s Church
- West LA United Methodist Church Women’s Group
- Bank of America and NAAAP-OC hosted and organized gift wrapping parties
- Family and Friends of CPAF staff and former staff (“Stocking Stuffers”)
- Family and Friends of CPAF’s 2018 Champion for Change Honoree Debra Nakatomi and Nakatomi & Associates (N&A)
- A CPAF team member’s daughter collected donations for holiday gifts as part of her Bat Mitzvah
We are filled with gratitude – thank you! It means so much to the families we serve to know that community members are thinking of them and wishing them well during the holiday season.