CPAF relies on community support to keep our programs going strong.
You can make an impact! We accept donations in multiple ways:
- Make a one-time donation online
- Make a recurring donation online
- Write a check addressed to CPAF, 3424 Wilshire Blvd., Suite #1000, Los Angeles, CA 90010
*Donations made by check will be processed as ACH transactions.
- Have your employer match your gift! Send us any necessary forms.
~ $25 supports a child’s birthday at our shelters for families affected by domestic violence, including cake and presents
~ $50 provides one night of emergency food and shelter for a family
~ $100 funds a workshop on dating violence prevention for Asian and Pacific Islander youth
~ $250 supplies a housewarming basket when families move to their new home
~ $500 gives a stipend to a survivor to get job training or take English as a Second Language
~ $1,000 pays for a week of summer camp at our shelters, including food and activities
Thanks to your generosity, we can change the lives of adult and child survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, especially those in the Asian and Pacific Islander community.
CPAF is a home, just like yours!
Help our shelter residents feel comfortable and supported with your donation of clean, undamaged goods, including hygiene and household items. We also welcome donated items and services for the silent auction at our annual fundraising Gala. For a full list of needed items, please click below for our Wish List:
Got goods to give? Contact us.
CPAF is now able to receive donations of long-term appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, and/or mutual funds).
Your donation to CPAF will maximize your tax savings because:
- Long-term appreciated securities with unrealized gains (purchased over a year ago, with a current value greater than their original cost) may be donated to a public charity with a tax deduction taken for the full fair market value of the securities — up to 30% of the donor’s adjusted gross income.
- Since the securities are donated rather than sold, capital gains taxes from selling securities no longer apply. The more appreciation the securities have, the greater the tax savings will be. For more information about this exciting new giving program, contact our Development Team.
Easy Ways to Give
There are ways to donate to CPAF without even having to write and sign a check—these ways include your local grocery store and payment for your internet services. By shopping at a Ralph’s grocery store or using a search engine like GoodSearch, without even touching your bank you are adding to ours!
To Donate through Amazon
Amazon will donate 0.5% of your price of purchase to CPAF through AmazonSmile! You Shop, Amazon Gives.
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com/
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Search for “Center for the Pacific Asian Family”
- Select it as your charitable organization!
- Remember to always shop at AmazonSmile, instead of Amazon!
To Sign Up with Ralphs
Ralphs will donate a percentage of your purchases each time you shop using your Ralphs Rewards Card!
- Sign in to your Ralphs account at www.ralphs.com, or Register if you do not have one/are not yet a Rewards Member.
- Click on your Name to be taken to “Account Summary.” Scroll down to the last header – “Community Rewards.”
- Click “Enroll” and search for “Center for the Pacific Asian Family.”
*If you do not have access to the online sign-up method, please call 1-800-443-4438 to learn about the alternative sign-up method.
*You will need to renew your enrollment each year in the fall.
FAQs can be read here.