Be a part of the solution: CPAF is committed to addressing the root causes of family violence and violence against women. We welcome everyone who will join us in our mission to end abuse and make our communities safer!
Current Job Opportunities
There are no job openings at this time.
CPAF volunteers provide essential support to survivors and education to our community.
- On Our Hotline: help answer our 24-hour hotline for callers affected by domestic violence or sexual assault.
- At Our Shelters: provide skills-building workshops (financial literacy, English as a Second Language), enrichment activities (cooking, gardening, yoga), after-school homework help and youth mentorship, and child care.
- Language Interpretation: provide interpretation over the phone, via email, or in-person for our hotline, shelter workshops, and client meetings.
- Outreach and Education: help spread the word about CPAF by posting flyers, providing educational presentations, contacting mainstream and ethnic media to advertise our hotline number and programs, and designing marketing materials (print & web-based).
- Special Events and Administrative Help: support celebrations throughout the year (Mother’s Day, Back-to-School, Halloween, winter holidays, fundraisers); provide help with IT, facilities repair and maintenance, data entry, filing, and more.
Volunteers can work at CPAF’s public community center in Koreatown or at CPAF’s two shelters. Volunteers who work in CPAF’s shelters are required to complete a volunteer application, interview process, background check, and 65-hour domestic violence and sexual assault training.
E-mail volunteerATcpaf.info to learn more.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Emergency Shelter Intern (Summer) – Must already be 65-Hour trained
1) Interns must be currently enrolled in an academic program.
2) If accepted into the internship program, all interns must complete CPAF’s 65-Hour Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Training.