Volunteers are an essential part of CPAF’s mission—providing support to survivors and bringing awareness to the community.
Examples of current volunteer opportunities include:
- Language Interpretation: provide interpretation over the phone, via email, or in-person.
- Outreach: help spread the word about CPAF by posting flyers, coordinating presentations or events in your community, or designing marketing materials.
- At Our Shelters: assist with skills-building workshops, enrichment activities (cooking, gardening, yoga), after-school homework help and youth mentorship, child care, cleaning and organizing projects, or shopping.
- On Our Hotline: help answer our 24-hour hotline for callers affected by domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Special Events/Administrative: support celebrations throughout the year, provide help with IT, facilities repair and maintenance, cleaning and organizing projects, shopping and more!
Volunteers can work at CPAF’s public community center in Koreatown or at CPAF’s shelters. Some volunteer opportunities, primarily at our shelter locations, require a background check, TB test, and domestic violence and sexual assault training completion certification. CPAF offers training twice per year. Check out our training schedule for information about our next training.
We welcome your interest in and ideas for contributing to our volunteer program! For more information, fill out a volunteer inquiry form below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.