Friday, September 21, 2018
Los Angeles River Center & Gardens
570 W Ave 26 #100, Los Angeles, CA 90065 [click for Google map]
NOTE: there is a Dodger game nearby (starting time: 7:10 PM) and this will likely impact traffic and timing.
Parking Info & Directions
- For directions, please see map here:
- Valet Parking is available for $10 per car, to be paid at the Registration tables.
- Please enter valet parking queue via the San Fernando Road park entrance. Look for the “CPAF EVENT” signboard near the entrance.
- Ridesharing is encouraged.
Dress Code: Semi-Formal, Dressy Casual
- The event takes place outdoors in a garden setting; dressing in layers is encouraged in case it gets chilly later in the evening.
6-8 PM Food Tasting with Culinary Partners
- This is a reception-style event. Please note that a sit-down dinner will not be served. Reception starts at 6:00 PM and lasts through 8 PM.
- Our Culinary, Beverage and Dessert Partners provide a food tasting experience prepared by chefs from several restaurants and hosted drinks. The food tasting ends at 8 PM when the program begins.
Announcing our Culinary, Beverage and Dessert Partners – visit our page here for updates!
8-9 PM Program & Award Presentation
Emcee: David Ono, Anchor, ABC7 Eyewitness News at 4pm and 6pm.
Join us as we recognize Debra Nakatomi with CPAF’s Champion for Change award for her accomplishments in building healthier and safer communities.
9-10 PM Live Musical Entertainment: The Inspiration
The Inspiration is a dance band with a full-on horn section playing funk, disco, soul and rock to make for a high-energy performance for this gala. We are thankful to all the band members for their donation of their talent, time and effort to bring fun and joy to our gala again this year.
Individual Sponsorship $500 (1 reserved seat):
A limited number of Individual Sponsorship seats
are available. Please email cpaf.devt -at- gmail.com to inquire.
General Admission tickets $200: SOLD OUT
Please note: No tickets will be sold at the door.
CPAF’s tax identification number is 95-3532351.
Bank of America
CCL Holdings Ltd.
Daren Mooko & San Tong
Debra Nakatomi & Bob Miyamoto
Downtown Properties Management Services, Inc.
Friends of Debra Nakatomi
Ho-Sheng Lin & Fernanda Lin
The J. Morey Company
Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas
Nakatomi & Associates
Song Law Group
Total Roofing Construction, Inc.
Alan & Yvonne Nishio
Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Los Angeles
Debra Suh & Robin Toma
First 5 LA
Jane & David Cole
Joann & Dan Lee
Lisa & Ed Pai and Friends
LKP Global Law, LLP
May Ma & Patrick Ross
Peace Over Violence/Friends of Debra Nakatomi
Rebecca & Eric Lee
Caroline Choe & Jin Chun
Jay J. Chung
Korean American Bar Association of Southern California
Little Tokyo Service Center
Click here to learn more about our year-long celebrations in honor of CPAF’s 40th Anniversary.
Thank you for joining us to engage the community in ending domestic and sexual violence through culturally-responsive crisis intervention and violence prevention.